Monday, November 09, 2009

My lame weekend that has nothing to do with the word PEE DEE. (ehehe)

As a result for being extra2 lazy during the weekend, I had no fun at all. Heheh. Padan muka.

I've been lazying around the house all day until my mom decided to force me to got to a wedding with her. Blergh. Saya dah terlalu besar untuk ini semua. I'm practically grown up mom!! Don't force me no more!! Hehe. But still I have to go laa.. Siap pun malas2 je. I wore the Kebaya that's already ironed since ages ago. Then after wearing it for several hours, I realized that it has become a bit 'sendat' (that is when I have eaten all the nasi minyak in the world). Thank goodness my Kebaya behaved during the kenduri. But as I enter the car, the buttons just pop out one by one. HAHAHAHA*hysterical laugh* *gila gory description* (ini butang jenis bulat2 yg main kelip tu je). I feel so faatttttttt!!!! THIS IS A SIGN!!!!!!!! and and when I try to button it again it won't buttoned. IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!! The whole car ride leaves me all sad and saxxaaayyy!! HAHAHAHA (tapi aurat tetap terjaga. aww)

The next day (Sunday) I dedicated my whole day to a WORKOUT SESSION!! *WAAHHHH!!*
Serious sweaty session I tell you. The workout was so intensed that my brother's MP3 player's gone kong (as in battery kong) and I also gone kong jugak la. Then I knew it was intensed because right now, I can feel my body aching. Sakit woo~~

Note: I can feel that muscle building on my abs. I'm sensing 4 packs. (6 packs tak mau)

3 comments:

anata said...

ira,4 packs ke 4 spare tyre hehe
mn de gumuk la,ok je nina tgk hehe
xpe,wat la aerobik 2 slalu

iXa said...

wow

iwa xaqi said...

ala nina, nak slim je..
kt dah keje nie bdn ade sikit naik la..
tu yg nak jage skit tu..

izzah, yeah wow...

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.