Saturday, November 07, 2009

Penang oh Penang.

I CAN'T TOTALLY WAIT!!!!!!

Hehe. Yup. You guessed it. I'm going to Penang. For an effin HOLIDAY!!!
Ngeeee. It's next week. 14 November 2009 marks the day. I'm going for 3 whole days. (amik cuti on Monday)

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

I'm going with my one good friend back when I was in high school. (It's been what? 6 years maybe?). I don't know how it will turns out because a) I never had any vacation with her before. b) it's been a long time since we had any gurly time together. and c) over time, people do change.
Well I just hope for the best. I bet it's going to be fun lah. No doubt about it.

The planning was sudden. Very sudden. She called me one day and asked me "awk jom gi Penang 14 nie." without any second thought I answered "jom!". Then she immediately booked 2 flight tickets to Penang. This is how desperate I am wanting to have a vacation.

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

I'm counting the days!!!!

6 comments:

anata said...

xpkr trus nk g ek ira..gudluck with ur vacation hehe
besh nye..

alia said...

:(

Zulaikha Zulkifli said...

enjoy your hols =)
p.s. dgn muka tanpa segan silu nya berharap dpt souvenir.. hee~

Qib said...

sukanya dia. takpe. nanti hang pi sana, hang bawak balik nasi kanda' satu bungkuih untuk ce' hahaha :))

have fun on your vacation.

iwa xaqi said...

thank u yu olls!!
ala nak pi penang je..
takyah souvenirs sgt..
n nasi kandaq tu tak sempat cecah KL dah lesap yeh..hehehe...

Qib said...

hahahaha :))

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.