I'm tired. Penat la!!
I've been thinking. (see. I do use my brain.)
I'm thinking of quiting my job soon as my contract expires.
Because :
a) my body couldn't take it any longer (manja nie. ngade)
b) should I say I'm sick of the job?
c) I need salvation!!
Ok ok lemme explain a bit ya.
a) My body keeps telling me that I should stay home, lazying around and most importantly, take care of my mami n papi. They're getting pretty old I tell you. Even though it MAY seems that they're the one who's taking care of me by cooking all those good food, driving me around anywhere I want to go, cleaning up the house and occasionally providing the pocket money for me, I actually take care of them by being there for them. Do you get the picture? Well just geddit k!
b) Could any one of you tell me who in their freakin mind would want to be stuck working as customer service? Customers are annoying I tell you!! Even though I'm nice and tolerable, it doesn't mean I can stand annoying customers each and every single day. Besides, I'm tired of talking la. I'm more of a (what do you say?) a serene person. I cannot go la cakap banyak2 nie. Rahang nie dah longgaq laa.
c) salvation here means I want a job with better pay. Haha.
But then again, come to think about it there's some rational reasons why I should stay and continue working. (lemme do the a, b, c, thingy again)
a) my dad SAYS i should continue. (gosh! gila rational)
b) I got no other plans (yet!) if i decided to quit. I would be doing nothing at home and the job hunting scenario will replay its course all over again. (NOOOO!)
c) I'm getting a car, so if I quit now, who wants to pay the car installments?
d) The money coming in every month is a good motivational source. I love it!
e) Where else can I meet all those lovable Etiqans fwens I made this past few months?
Well I let nature take its course. Anyone or any aspect can change my mind right now.
So the decision is still uncertain. I got some more thinking to do.
*Continue thinking*

4 comments:
lets find new job. worth pays. :D
good luck!
no need la quit2.. :)
cube renungkan kembali ayat ni
e) Where else can I meet all those lovable Etiqans fwens I made this past few months?
hehe
klu dapat kerja jd manager,br ira quit hehehe
qib, abis balejar dulu la br carik keje ok..hehe..tanx!
nina, alaa..terus tak jadi nak quit sbb nina ckp mcm tu..huhu..
tu la ira nak tggu ade offer manager br ira quit lah..
ade sape nak offer?
haha. I meant it to you lah, cik Ira oii. haha. tapi saya nak kerja part time cuti ni. hehe ;)
Post a Comment