Sunday, August 09, 2009

Nah butakan mata dengan nie!!

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.
papa, paparazzi,
Baby, there's no other superstar you know that I'll be,
your papa, paparazzi,

Promise I'll be kind,
but I won't stop until that boy is mine,
Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me,
papa, paparazzi.

This is retard.
This is retard.
This is fish tank.
This is Buncit in the making.
This is my new glasses.
This is my new glasses from the side.
This is the astro boy haircut.



P/s: notice how my pics subtitles are trying to fool your concentration.

3 comments:

alia said...

hai muk isap shisha nampak. depan aku kemain tanak isap.

blah la hang mukk!!!

iwa xaqi said...

siyes kt tak leh smoke dpn org..
kalo kt ngan faisal je bole..
i'm a shy smoker..
*puke*

ema 7elwa said...

waaaa aku minat ur spec la
n u gyz loook sho shweeeeeeeeeeeet
aku jeles
n geram

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.