I do follow "trends" ya'll. So don't hate me for wanting to be in the "in-crowds".
I'm not so pre-historic which you guys think I am.
It's the new fashion in town and I think a lot of people starting to follow the trend.
If you're not one of them, I think you should start.
You don't want to be called "old-fashioned" because of this.
Well here's some pics of me and my colleagues following the "IT" trend.
Surely after this you guys will be following our footsteps!!



Muahahaha...macam makcik kleaner dah aku tgk..
P/s: please dun stare at me when I'm wearing the mask in the LRT. and no, I dun got the disease. I'm just preventing.

9 comments:
haha u and me both got the IT bug then.
ehh dun use the word "bug"..
very sensitip maa..
especially in this era of the IT thing...
hahaha. abessssss nak guna apa? BAK?
bak pun sama la..
hang ni pun satu...
bak kan maksud die baby..
bak kut teh takkan baby masak kicap?
kan dia babI.
hahahaha
ape aku merepek ni
muk kau tukar spec eh????
aku nampak mcm itam??
ye la..kt tukar spek baru..
wane die dr jauh nampak itam..
tp kalo tgk dkt2 wane purple...
i got no other choices laa..
yg tu je nampak smart..
omg i pun ade gmbr IT. hahahha :P
IT is the new black yaaaww...
Post a Comment