Friday, August 20, 2010

It's kinda sad when what you've done with great hardwork is not appreciated and in the end is taken for granted.
That is what currently happening to me right now.
*JENG JENG JENG*
haa. lagu tema siap.
OK serious.
Ye. Aku tak puas hati sekarang ni. Bila hati dah tak berpuas, mulalah kerja pun macam endah tak endah dan mood tu pun takde.

Kalau tengah puasa dan mood tanak kerja tu datang boleh la dipertimbangkan. Tapi nie dah melantak roti siap air milo semua, tetap mood tu tanak ada. Matila macam ni.
Sometimes I just feel like I want to give it all up and let them go to hell.
since all the setan already tied up, shows that i'm the one who's doing all the talking here.
So yeah, I want all of them to go to hell.
Come on, literally la.
What I'm saying here is that, I need a wake up call. Well THIS IS a wake up call actually.
Only that I don't have the slightest guts to even make any change for myself. I'm torturing myself. And I'm suffering deep inside.
THE END

No comments:

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.