Thursday, November 19, 2009

you

Would you mind if I text you when I think of you?
Would you mind if I call you when I want to feel you near?
Would you mind if I stare at your pretty hunky face?
Would you mind if I crave for your attention?
Would you mind if I spend my time always around you?
Would you mind if I have this feeling towards you?
Would you mind if I tell the world that I love you?

3 comments:

Zulaikha Zulkifli said...

I wouldnt mind. haha.

Izzy said...

sweet. nak tulis camni gak esok2

iwa xaqi said...

zu: glad to know that..hehe..later i stalk u k..

izzy: boleh2.. kasi la blog url..
boleh bace jugak..

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.