Sunday, November 22, 2009

Astro boy buat Buncit nangis.

Haha. This entry title is to tell the world that Buncit is a softie. (Which I like by the way).

Eh eh. Should I still call him Buncit? I noticed that buncit of his has become a bit slimmer and flatter. (okay i won't lie. it's actually a lot). But I bet after staying home for a week he will bring back that buncit for sure. (ye aku dengki!!)

Hey! We watched a movie today! YEAYY!! It's a miracle!! It's been like a long long long long time since we watched a movie together because he's always been busy. I was so thrilled about us finally watching a movie together that I even forced him to take some pics to record this history in the making. (HAHAHA. Gile laym).

The movie Astro Boy is quite ....(hurm) ok la kut. It's actually good for kids to watch. Lots of lessons to be learned. Since both me and Buncit already all grown up, we are not fooled by all those shenanigans. Nevertheless we enjoyed it. Heck Astro Boy even made us nearly shed some tears. (terharu beb bile Astro Boy nak selamatkan Metro City and part ayah die tak ngaku die anak and byk lagi lah).

And why we didn't watch other movies like 2012 perhaps you might asked? Well since a lot of people around us has been giving negative feedbacks and comments on the movie, we decided to avoid it and try to watch this action-packed cartoon. (nasib baik tak tgk doraemon).

Conclusion: Kalau kasi chance tgk lagi sekali mmg takkan la.

Astro Boy U're such a Nerd!!
Popcorn Astro Boy taste the same la! Nothing unusual pown!!
See. Buncit no more. But wait til next week.
Eei rase nak tampar tapi die kasi cubit je.

After we've done with the movie, we went straight to Sg Wang to search for a specific attire for me. An attire that is so freakin HARD to find. (demmit it is so HARD!!!). We searched high and low sampai mood masing2 pun hilang. Pusing satu Sg. Wang tu 2-3 kali!! But in the end when I gave up and ready to get back, I finally found one. But up til now I'm still not sure if it's the right one. (But WHO cares Ira??!)

Note: Pics taken by camera phone. Quality tak berapa bagus seperti DSLR. Hee.

4 comments:

Qib said...

bukan main la ye Cik Ira dengan si Buncit dia. haha.

dramatis ke cerita Astro Boy tu?
siap nangis :P

Zulaikha Zulkifli said...

ha'ah la, ical dh slim-mer dh la. hee ^^. Bg tau la rahsia eh? Kami pun nak slim melim jugak =)

iwa xaqi said...

qib: hehe. Astro Boy tu sgt cliche.. so bile dh cliche tu ade la kisah2 sedih yg menyayat hati..

zu: takyah la nak slim dh..zu kurus ape..
jgn buat i jeles!!

Qib said...

oh oh, zulaikha jom kita cari jalan untuk "menyelimkan" badan seperti faisal. haha :)

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.