It IS like playing dressing up paper dolls except it's much cooler and trendier.
(and it won't rip easily too.hehe)
This is the webbie ya'll!! Looklet.com (sila click link ini ya!)
Here's my attempt to create a good looking look.
(I know it's too ordinary. I just luv the look anyway.)
This is the gosh-i'm-so-into-AAR look.

This is the I-wanna-meet-my-Tyson look.


Note: I would kill to have those stuff!! Nakk!!
Note: Note: I still couldn't get over AAR.


7 comments:
ko patut jadi fashio stylist la muk.
aku nak wat gak!
nak gak website dia..ira nak!!!!!hehe
buat la muk
best gilesss..
i know u'll like it
hang tau dak link die?
owh nina nak ye? ok nnt kt post die nyer link k..
sha la ni. del pun dah obses dengan benda ni! hahaha
Haha! I knew you girls would love this!!! Best kaaannn? ngeee :D
best sgt..huhu..
tp masih baru lg la dlm dunia fesyen nie..
i'm just an amateur..
Post a Comment