Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Guilty Conscience

When things go wrong for a reason, you have to face it no matter what.
(and I accept every consequences of it for sure)
But when things go wrong WITHOUT any reason, why would you think I give a demm??
Deal with it urself. Please don't get me involved. You got your problem and deal with it on your own please.

Blarrdy hayl. Now I feel demm guilty anyway. (scream: but I dun even do anything wrong!!! shaite u.)

3 comments:

Qib said...

chill. ;)

iwa xaqi said...

hehe..i'm chill laa..
ini luahan perasaan yg terlalu dramatic..
tak mean it pun..
i'm okay dah..
come to think about it, it's not even true...

Qib said...

ohh, heh good then.
kadang kadang rasa penuh perasaan pun ok juga ;)

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.