Today I watched "night at the museum 2" and it was AWESOMEEE...
Hehe..sorry gurls muk2 sekalian..already watched it with buncit la...
We watch something else later la keh..There's lots of other new movies to be watched pun..
Well the movie is worth every cent you pay for the ticket... I even consider to watch it again.. Probably I'll wait for a month or so and try to download (i cringed/i felt guilty/downloading is such a sin/but I can't care less/cuz i paid for the internet) it in Ares..
The Jonas Brothers cupids are way way waaayyy cute laaa!!! hahahahahaha... (gelak mcm fanatik Jonas Brothers) (nak tunjuk pics tapi takde la. youtube pun tak kuar lagi. haish)
And my legs are hurting tremendously like hell because the whole day I've been walking around KL non-stop in my baju kurung (lagak mcm org berkerjaya. padahal berfoya-foya)..Penat laa..I'm so tired that I can't sleep right now... Is there such thing as too tired to sleep? Fening I ok.

6 comments:
ya ya ja nak tgk sekali la konon.
boo.
anywayyyy yes there is such thing as too tired to sleep.
so, hows the interview la?
it's not really an interview la...
more like a group intro session..
ramai la bdk grad yg dtg..
so takde la nerve wrecking sgt..
hehe..
sumpah beb lawak habis..
i was laughin wid mo da whole movie..
it was awesome
(i love al capone black&white version)
comel la jonas brothers singin titanic
n ivan the terrible ingin menjadi ivan the awesome hahahahahaah
yup2..hilarious to the max!!!
einstein pun comel gak..
huhuhuhu...
al capone tu aku tau dah ko mmg minatnye..
sume mafia ko minat..
fine aku p tgk dgn pak aku mlm esok.
pe hal plak!? (tak tgk lg pun)
Al Capone pttnye chubby ske ah, ble mase Al jd kurus?
tp btol sgt byk movie perlu ditonton...
Kuantan murah, tix RM6
Post a Comment