Going back and forth from KL to Terengganu to KL to PD to KL (and the cycle goes on and on) has quite taken its toll on me.
I now finally seriously needed to get a job. I wouldn't be this enthusiastic before but because of the frequent traveling, I find that getting a job is quite welcoming and much more preferable at this moment.
Now that my desperation of a job has come, I welcome any job offered with open arms (even willing to give it a squeeze of a hug) and am ready for any interviews needed.
So far, (with the help of dearest Emahmuk) I have 2 interviews to go to. One is for a government course for graduates (more like an internship+courses but with allowances) and another interview is for Maybank. I really really really really really really really really really really want the Maybank job.
I know, what the heck an English graduate doing with a bank? Well my friends, there's always customer service.
I just hope they don't ask me anything mathematical. Cuz I suck. It's been how many years? 5 years? That I never ever ever ever even touch on maths. Except for Sudoku and shopping.
Since I want this desperately, please do pray for me. Hee..Wish me luck!!

4 comments:
bgtau ja every month pak saya buh 1200 kat akaun maybank saya. sure fire hang dpt keja tu.
good luck bebeh!
;)
alia: hope so..tp diorg kene bg 2 kali ganda laa..hehehehe..
del: tanx babe..hehe..
thnXX 2 me ke???
hehehehe glad dat ur mood is on la
jz pray dat we both we'll get da job..
i jz cnt separate wid u..
mungkin mmg takdir kite bersame cewah
Post a Comment