Tomorrow is my mock class. Have been practicing to be a teacher in front of the mirror for the gazillionth time. Kinda tired of speaking right now. I just hope I won't embarrassed myself in front of the students. I'm trying not to think about it though. (Hence the reason for writing a blog)
I can't sleep thinking bout tomorrow.
Oh yeah! I just remembered to write about this one piece.
I am so dissapointed that I cannot go to Zatyl and Efan's wedding this 2nd May. I really wanted to go real bad coz I know it's going to be fun watching them getting married. And all the Lomos are going to be there looking pretty and smart for the wedding. How can I miss that? Of course I don't want to miss it for the world. But still I will have to missed it, because first of all, budak perut buncit got his final exam to sit for and I have to respect that and support him. So that means my only ticket to the wedding is already gone with the tornedo. I could hitch a ride from anyone coz it seems that I really want to go but just this afternoon I got a call that I have another job interview this Saturday the same time as the wedding. There goes another reason.
I know later on when there are lots of pictures posted, I'll be so damn jealous. Coz I'm not there.
*While typing this entry, I'm trying to find any good movies to download*
One more thing, I don't know if this is worth mentioned or not but I still want to, I miss budak perut buncit. He's busy with his finals right now. We only got the chance to meet once in the last few weeks. If budak perut buncit is reading this, hey, I miss u okay?
And do your best on your finals okay. I know you can do it. You are my genius perut buncit guy.
Oh and my father promised me a new handphone so I'm searching for any good ones right now. No Alia, I won't ask for Sidekick LX, too exxie and anyway it's yours okay. I'm thinking of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. But there's no keypad. I need keypad to play around with. (Tak boleh nak gerak jari laju2 n berlagak cool tulis sms) But the search is still on.

4 comments:
nokia 5800 kan u will be disappointed if u used it. ask elmo. dia ckp tak best. the pic is low quality. but touch phone kan. nampak mcm berkejaya sikit.
how bout blackberry storm? or nokia e71?
i might ask abah to buy me the blackberry if he didn't want it.
eh kt ade consider nak nokia e71 jugak.. tapi die for business n u can't play games n music much.. blackberry tak mau la.. too ambitious maa..hehe..
beli nokia e71 la
afiqsays using it. hahahaha
mcm best je kita rs.
how bout iphone?
owh really??? huhuhuhu...
i'll think about it k..
iphone tanak lah.. cpt jammed..
Post a Comment