There are two news my friends. Two news. Two news I have to update in my blog here because I can't keep them to myself any longer.
My first news.
Regarding my first interview.
I shall say that it was hmm what shall I say? how shall I put it?
It was friggin' catastrophe!!!
Okay. I might be exaggerating here.
The interview was okay.
But I can tell that I was a bundle of nervous shit because I was talking nonsense.
Thank God, the interviewer was super nice and a big help for me.
She helped me in being confident in facing this interview stuff.
Even after the interview, I still can't shake off all those nervie-b syndrome.
Still got that fear lapsing time and time again.
However, my fear is not yet gone. (it actually grows bigger)
I have another follow-up appointment with the same place.
This is to see my teaching style in a trial class. Gasp!!
Takut. Takut. (This has made me think again and again whether I should be a teacher)
Takut. Takut. Takut. Takut. Takut. Takut.......................................
My second news.
My final exam result.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
I scored pretty well.
But I don't think my result can be considered as First-class-honour worthy.
(but i do wish so) (and so does my dad)
Whatever it is, I'm glad that my last semester for my under-graduate year ends with a Dean's List. Gasp!!
Yup. I'm glad I can make my parents proud with that little increase of pointer.
But still, my CGPA is still not that first-class worthy. Too bad. Bohoo. (u're a bad daughter. NOT!!!)

3 comments:
aku dengki tapi aku happy dgn hang.
CONGRATS MOK!
congratzz minah poyo..haha gudluck with those chinese boys
takut je aku tak paham nnt diorg ckp ape..
thanks guys!! can't do it without u guys!
Post a Comment