Well, after watching the movie, I decided that I should never watch movies which are comic based which I have never heard before ever again. I was practically clueless in my seat, kept shooting questions at Faisal, (sape die nie? die hero ke? die yg tadi tu ke? Oo die yg tadi tu yeh?), okay I know now it's annoying.
I have a hard time trying to understand the movie. It's pretty much confusing, I still don't know whether Ozymandias is a hero or a villain because the fact that he blow out/burned/destroyed a partial of a city and killed many innocent people and he said he did it for a good cause and also he's way too good looking to be a villain.
Dr. Manhattan, the blue guy, is very vague. I kept having this tendency to sing the blue song. ("i'm blue da ba dee da ba die..") But he got a hot bod though. tehee.. And he has ridiculous powers.
What I'm interested most is in the character of The Comedian. I'm also not sure whether he's a good guy or not. He kills, he rapes but at the same time help out other people. What??! Is this comic all about vagueness? I can't help but to think that he is attractive and good looking eventhough he is old and a mean guy (love his grin). Probably because he is The Comedian. Life is after all a joke.
There are some fighting scenes involved but not as much as the drama going on in there. I kind of like it when it involves drama in this movie because this is how I try to get what this movie is all about. Usually when you talk about super heroes, the only thing you see is their "zaman kegemilangan" right? But in this story, it shows how super heroes have their own ups and downs (living like a normal people would). Mostly downs. I can see the dark side of their lifes.
And I think this movie is not suitable for the minors because a lot of unappropriate stuff in there. I should not mention them because I myself don't want to think about it. Mostly violence. To think that comics are for kids, I thought wrong.

???, silk spectre, Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias, Comedian
Owh yeah I just found out that they are not actually superheroes because they don't have any special powers except for the blue guy. They only know how to fight real hard and very strong. Which means they are normal human being after all. (still very much confusing)
Owh yeah I just found out that they are not actually superheroes because they don't have any special powers except for the blue guy. They only know how to fight real hard and very strong. Which means they are normal human being after all. (still very much confusing)

5 comments:
ahahaha.
i've known about this movie since last year.
tgk tak seven pounds?
tak tgk pun..
jahat faisal tak kasi tgk pun..
kenape name kite kuar anonymous? dang.
bukan tak kasi...watchmen lagi best
ok la..best jugak laa..
nak tgk 7 pounds gak nnt!
Post a Comment