Lately not feeling well. This body could not take all those bad, bad virus surrounding my atmosphere anymore. Thus me feeling sick. Sick to the bone. Body getting ached all over. I tried to fight through but with no avail. Usually sickness is not my thing. But this antibody is not so strong afterall.
Last-last week I went for a trip to Johor with my officemates. Kak suzie brought the whole family with her cute little kids. I love those kids to bits. One of them is Damia, the cute baby I love to play with. She happens to be sick with flu. She keeps drinking my drinks, coughing and sneezing to my face and whatnot. I thought being 1 years old, the flu virus won't affect me much.
But was I wrong. so so so wrong. After 2 days, I got the flu virus. After the flu virus, my tonsil got swollen. When my tonsil got swollen, I become sick and bedridden.
Then last week I went to Wedding course with the future spouse since both our parents dah nag nag nag on the delay. And we kinda had fun coz the lecture was seriously funny. hehe. I cried while laughing so hard. Ooh the jokes those JAKIM n JAIS did. Hilarious!!
See. My weekends are all packed up. Bz gile weyh.
But now I'm fine no more sickness. Up and running.
So put all the drama aside, I just want to say that since this weekend I'm all free and no plan, I decide to dedicate my weekend to baking!!!!!! coz I feel happy when I bake! I want to google baking goods to be baked.

No comments:
Post a Comment