Stress gila aku harini. Defuq sgt. I dunno why. Okay I know why.
EPIC MENGANTUK OKAY!
yesterday was a non productive day. I don't know why I was so sleepy now. This is crazy.
Owh and tonight I have to take a bus to my long lost kampung = TERENGGANU. alone.
kesedihan melanda laaaa! never have i EVER naik bas jauh2 sorg2 ok. this is going to be very very messed up.
cepat la perkahwinan berlangsung supaya i don't have to face this loneliness thing!!
GAHH! rasa macam nak cari pasal. where is the mood? where is the real happy tomey ira? it's gone.... because of the bad feeling i have deep inside the core of my heart.
OK shut it ira.
just don't think much. lepas ni, balik kerja sampai rumah kemas barang mandi tunggu kimie antar hentian pudu naik bas tido sampai kuala terengganu dan rilex. just enjoy the perjalanan will ya? NOOOOOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
i feel so lonely. even before getting on that lonesome bus. i feel so so so lonely.
me being pathetic is absolutely PATHETIC. me wanna go homeeee...i don't wanna work anymoreeee... i want mimieux.. sad...face....

No comments:
Post a Comment