Tuesday, December 20, 2011
My Rainbow Cake.
You know how I love to bake something that is cute and interesting. So last week i try my luck baking a rainbow cake for a friend's birthday soirée. This is a request from the birthday girl's boyfriend mind you. I decided a rainbow cake would be nice since it has been the talk of the town, the IT thing to be making one of these days. So of course I don't want to miss it. i googled the easiest recipe I could find, bought the ingredients from the supermarket and try baking it with all of my heart. I'm totally satisfied with the outcome and would certainly bake it again next time.
Enjoy the pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- iwa xaqi
- ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.

2 comments:
majuk r ni sebab tak ajak ponnnnnnnnn dah la kek nampak sedap :(
alaaaaaa...jgn la majuk nina sayanggg..nie apek ajak last minit.. tak plan pape pun.. salahkan dieee!! hehe..nanti kt buat lagi k kek yg nampak sedap tuu..
Post a Comment