I've realized that you have been worrying too much. It hurts me knowing this. I know you want what's best for us. I know you want to make me happy. I know you are trying your best to make end's meet. But baby you know I don't want all that when all I see is you suffering. It will not make me happier. It will only make me feel sad. Sad knowing the one I love is not taking care of himself and not sleeping well every night.
You have to believe that we can do this. Both of us. Let's not worry too much. Don't over-think about it. When the time is right, it will come to us. In the meantime, we will do our best to survive. Don't worry baby, I'm here to stay and I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours to keep and I'll always wait for you no matter what.
I just hope everything goes well and everyone around us support us in everything we do.
Because I love you dearly and your happiness is all that matters to me.
Luv.

1 comment:
olololo shuweet
Post a Comment