My birthday is coming soon. Can't wait. Not because I'm expecting any present or any celebration, but because I will be going to Melaka with syg n office mates for reza's wedding. N I bet it's going to be lots of fun coz syg ajak mandi Afamosa and we r going to stay there from friday night till sunday. Some kind of holiday for me after that gruesome cheerleading practices.
And in October I'm in for a company retreat to Penang!! Fully sponsored gonna stay at Rasa Sayang. Friday till Sunday as well. Still a good holiday trip I'm sure.
Then in November I can't wait to go to Singapore with the girls!! Alia n Emah. This holiday is a holiday holiday for sure. Gonna eat, relax, sightseeing like we don't give a shit kinda holiday. I desperately want to go to universal studio. Ouhh can't wait!
Okay better sleep now. Tomorrow's gonna be hectic.
Toodles.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:
Post a Comment