I'm planning my night tonight. Hmm. I'm planning to go back home as fast as I could. Then go straight to sleep (for a while) coz I'm so sleepy right now. And if by chance a certain someone calls and want to borrow a certain "legging", I will force her (yep it's a girl) to go lepak since she's already coming down my area for that certain "legging" and will force her to belanja shisha. And if she agrees, I will then take a shower and get ready pronto. And if she does not agree, I will lazily pass the "legging" over the gate and continue sleeping or stalk anyone at random in Facebook. My parents are at PD right now so I'm free to lepak tonight.
P/S: hopefully she reads this in time and thus, my message is passed successfully. No need to make my manja suara when she calls later on.

No comments:
Post a Comment