Thursday, September 02, 2010

Mr Cute Taxi Guy

This is so weird. Last two days I took a taxi from the train to get back to my house. I got into this one mediocre looking taxi, just like any other lousy taxi around here, and guess what? the driver is not like any other driver you have ever seen. The driver is young, got that emo justin bieber hairstyle, interestingly tall and thin, and seriously cute and good looking. He looks like that Metro Station guy that Miley Cyrus's brother but without all those pierces and tatoos. It's just something about him that doesn't fit the picture because he doesn't belong in that crumpy beat up old taxi. He belongs to the stage. Okay stop that. But for some reason I felt safe riding in that taxi which is unexceptably not cool because I'm actually judging by the person's look. Well I did give him extra tips because him being extra nice and extra cute and all. Hehehe. :p And yes he smiled at meeeeeeeeee. :DDDDDDD

4 comments:

anata said...

ira...gatai haaaa hehe

iwa xaqi said...

gatai diam2 ja.. tak harm sapa2 pun..hehehe

delina said...

bertuahnya ira! :P

.ema. said...

taxi ayah dia kot? gagaga

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.