Monday, September 27, 2010

Lovely open house.

Last weekend was full with delicious food galore. I pigged out. Now I'm fat.

Emah's open house.

Faisal buat surprise with this huge cake. Sedap sgt!


sempena bday I kan. I potong cake la.

akmal, alia, I, myna, ema, chali.

akmal, chali, nasir, myna, ema, I
Kak Sue's open house.
aan, izam, nik apiz, ami.

EJ, nina, I, kak ogy.
Dave's open house.

aan, ami, nik apiz, I, nina, izam.

jaily, ami, nik apiz, EJ, nina, izam,
dave.

4 comments:

anata said...

wah cpatnye kuar entri smlm hehe

iwa xaqi said...

hehe..letak gambar je.. mesti la cpt..hehe

alia said...

asal gambaaaaa gelap!

ema 7elwa said...

perut i
dem..
glad u love da small gathering ;)
luv u muk

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.