Thursday, July 22, 2010

I wonder... hurmm

What does it feels like being single? *thinking* *hmm*

***
I'm sick of being unfairly treated. I deserve better. I might say.

***

Lately luck is not on my side. *sigh*

***

I want to focus on myself. and myself alone.

***

Note: STFU

6 comments:

alia said...

is that STFU for me?

TITS OR GTFO.

ema 7elwa said...

babe iz diz ira?

hellllllllllllllloooooo wake up ira

tampaq seliang pang pang
awat nihh???????????

alia said...

ahahahah tampag seliang pang pang

LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOL

.ema. said...

being single is fun, but feeling totally alone sucks. go ira go ira! haha tibe2 :P

iwa xaqi said...

alia, jgn nak ngade! it's not for u k!!!

emah, helllloooo wake up emah.. hang tgh tgk blog sapaaa??? mesti la ini aku si ira comelll...

tampaq laaa tampaq laaaa... wekkk

ema, hehe.. nothing serious pun.. just wondering jee..

Anonymous said...

WTF!

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.