well, people do say I look slimmer, a little bit thinner than before. I could actually remember those who says I look slimmer because I was beaming with delight and I let the words replay over and over again in mind. HAHA. yes I know it's lame. So let me list them down.
1. Faisal. after a workout session, I went out with him, he says I look hot. heeeeee :D
2. Alia. she came to KL, saw me and keeps saying I'm getting slimmer. weeeee :D
3. Emah. picked her up with my car to go to UIA and she screams in my ear, "ko kurusss la muk!!"
4. Ina. at UIA, saw her at the admin office and she was surprised seeing me being so kurus. she can't stop staring at my body. *segan*
5. kak ely. I was making my nescafe at the office pantry and she says "eh ira makin kurus ye?" with her tiny cute voice.
6. Faisal. had a lunch with him just now and just I'm about to enter the car and bid him goodbye, he says "ayg kurus" while smiling. :D
okay so the list is not that long. only a few people notice.
from my side of the story, I don't think I'm getting slimmer at all. yes I do believe so. I'm just maintaining my body shape. my jeans, are still fit as before. no sign of loosening up around the thighs area so far.
if I look at the number, the weight is still the same. it might decrease a kilo or two but that kilo is bound to come back right after eating a single meal of rice.
well I should not expect much though because I've been consistently skipping my workout routine and it's only been a month. so go figure. no high expectation right?
this coming month is the real deal. I'm taking this serious and hopefully I can do this consistently. Yeay! Go Ira!

4 comments:
muk aku mmg jeles habis
keep it up bundchen *puke blood
i remember bundchen
:D
ira hot dol
weyyhh mcm tau2 ja inspirasi aku bundchen...
mmg target aku body tuuuu...
huuuuuu...
agagagagagaga...
iraaa good luckkk!! :D
work out dkt wangsa walk eh?
best nyaaa :D
Post a Comment