I'm happy with my life right now. I like it that it's getting better each day.
I like where it's leading. I like it how I'm surrounded by loveable people all around me.
They make me feel special and appreciated.
There's one thing I'm hoping for and still waiting for the answer.
My master degree application.
I really hope I made it for the next intake.
Would really love the challenge of doing my master part time while still working.
For sure it's going to be wayyyy challenging.
But still hoping for the result though. Pray for me please.
Faisal is being sweeter day by day.
And I'm in love with him deeper and deeper.
After almost six years together, I'm amazed I still find him fascinating.
I like where it's leading. I like it how I'm surrounded by loveable people all around me.
They make me feel special and appreciated.
There's one thing I'm hoping for and still waiting for the answer.
My master degree application.
I really hope I made it for the next intake.
Would really love the challenge of doing my master part time while still working.
For sure it's going to be wayyyy challenging.
But still hoping for the result though. Pray for me please.
Faisal is being sweeter day by day.
And I'm in love with him deeper and deeper.
After almost six years together, I'm amazed I still find him fascinating.
die sangat comel dalam pic nie!! tgk gigi tupai die!!dan masa ni i got double chin. gemokk!!
Note: Marry me cepat la gemokk!! Gi keje bagus2 k. Dapat anak kt kasi diorg gemok2 k?!

5 comments:
wow lamenye ira hehe
tah,ckp kt faisal cpat2la minang ira..nina pon xsbr ni hehe
aku dah boleh bayangkan dah hang dgn ical macamana nnt dgn anak-anak.
aku tau anak ira mcm MAK TOM dia
alia u shud c MAK TOM
she is like re-incarnation of ira campuq ical sumpah ;)
MAK TOM if u r reading is jgn mare eh
nina tak sabar nak kawin ke? patut la pakai inai dijari..huhuhu..
alia, of coz la aku n anak2 gonna be so chomel beyond words..hehe
emah!!! shaddap!! kt tak sama lgsg ngn maktom k..
i didn't say "so chomel"
Post a Comment