Sunday, April 11, 2010

My perfect Sunday.

Woke up really early today and went out for a workout session at the gym. After a 15 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike and some weight lifting, I headed for a 5 minutes of hot and steaming sauna. I tried to stay longer in the sauna room but I don't think I can take all that hotness more than 5 minutes. I came out looking like a cooked lobster with sweats raining down my body. Right after that I took a cool and refreshing shower. That has just made my morning a perfect one.

Then I meet up with Faisal at KLCC for a date. We decided to take the train just for the old time sake. I ate spaghetti marinara for lunch. That's full of carbs ya'll! and it is actually the first thing I ate for today. So I ate the whole plate in a matter of a second. Then we watched a movie. Date Night was hilarious!! I actually couldn't breath because of laughing too hard. I practically grasping for breath and while at it I ate a big bag of Cheezels.

After the movie, I decided to eat an ice cream since I've just realized that I have not eaten ice cream for a very very long time. Faisal suggested we buying a big tub of ice cream to eat at the park. And yeah we bought Wall's Double Dutch 800ml round tub ice cream and ate it at the KLCC park. We also did some camwhoring. Here are the pictures to feist your soon to be bloody eyes. haha.

Wall's selection Double Dutch. Yummy!

ni budak gemuk sesat nak nyibuk mkn ice cream same.

Okay. sesi makan ice cream bermula!!!







berjaya mengemukkan diri!!! eh silap. berjaya habiskan!!

lagak santai kepenatan makan banyak.

muka happy makan ice cream satu tub. dlm hati menyesal.

waat? u love me ayg?

I totally love u too!!! nah amik.





yee. budak gemuk mmg cpt tidur lepas mkn byk.


Right after saying goodbye to my dearest lover, I went straight home and dozed off the ice cream fatness in my tummy. I woke up and watched Valentine's Day and Yes man. Another laughing session for the day but this time I was laughing alone. I feel like a crazy loner. And oh yeah, I was watching movie while ironing my work clothes for the week.

Yeap! I really feel that today is the perfect Sunday. Everything turns out great. WEEEEEE!!

7 comments:

anata said...

cik ira,baik xyah workout klu lps workout mkn sikit punye byk!!! :P
ish2..hehe
tp blh dipuji la sbb bjaya meng'workout'kn diri anda hehe

iwa xaqi said...

hehehe.. ala nina..
kalau kt tak workout pastu mkn byk bertambah naik la lemak kt ni..
kt workout ni bole maintain kan berat bdn.. heee..
tp lepas ni takde nak mkn byk2 dah!
nak workout je kejeee..
hehehe..*harap2 laa*

alia said...

i see u doing that middle finger salute.

ira... what the fuck is happening to youu?? where does the sweet ira go? whereeeee????

iwa xaqi said...

this is all faisal's fault!!!
setiap kali aku snap pic die duk tunjuk middle finger..
aku geram laa... aku tunjuk je la blk kat die..
die duk sukaa.. truk punya bf! die encourage aku!!

alia said...

my ira is not sweet anymoarrr. u have been tainted. sobs.

Anonymous said...

this is insulting! better close ur blog! ur mother"f"er...hahaha

iwa xaqi said...

ayg!! org tau ayg yg tulis tuh!!
ayg ckp insulting yeh? takpe..
takpee.. TAKPE!!!!!
org tak mention pasal ayg dah pasni!

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.