Friday, March 19, 2010

Manic manic!!

There's only one word that can describe how I feel right now.

Starstruckk!!

Placebo was awesome to say the least. If I could have the chance, I would go to Singapore right now and watch their concert right this instance. I can sooooo watch them thousands of time and still be starstruck over and over again.

I have found out that Steve Forrest in real life is much more mesmerizing then the one I watched in a mere video clip. Gaah!! I still can't believe that Steve Forrest was right in front of my eyes!!!! Gaaahhhh!!! Sekarang aku akan obssess dengan STEVE FORREST forever!!!!!!

Time to feast my eyes with wholesome goodness of Steve Forrest's pics. Nyumm.




haha. what are you wearing baby?
is that the one that I tore to get to you?

this is at KL Live. i was staring at him nonstop.
pastu dia buat muka malu2. hee.

Molko buat muka comel.
Haa camtu la muka Stefan masa main gitar in front of me.
Tapi asyik tengok guys je.
Steve macam biasa melts my heart. haha.


Okay. This is scary. Stefan is doing his thang to Steve.
Molko I don't mind but not Steve!!
Get your hands off him Stefan!!
Tapi muka Steve macam enjoy je.
Eh bukan. tu muka brotherly love. Haha.
"My brother. My loverrrrrr..." ish gila gay lirik die.

Note: I spend most of my time staring at Steve while his playing his drum throughout the gig. Mesmerized gile. And at the end of the show masa diorg take a bow, Molko jahat tolak Steve kat crowd. Security sume kejar2 nak selamatkan Steve. Susah gila nak tarik Steve dari crowd tuh. Kenapa laaaaaaa kau tak tolak Steve kat tempat aku Molko??!!!!

No comments:

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.