Currently at home. Alone. There's actually an unacknowledge entity in the house as well, by the name of 'my brother' but I never consider him alive even if he's beside me breathing and asking me questions because I seriously hate him for being such a lousy brother!!!. Eii don't let me start nagging about him because I just don't want to waste my blog space talking about him alone. (but I'm surely gonna talk about it later coz he's getting on my nerve too many times now. Can't stand him anymore.). I surely believe that I'm home alone. Yep. Alone.
And I'm currently hungry. HungrYYY sangaTTT! malas nak masak laaaa.. Later I'll find something lah.
I'm thinking of cutting my hair. Dah panjang sangat dah ni. And it's getting on my nerve sebab basuh rambut yang sangat panjang dan agak lebat adalah sangat memenatkan. Penat tak terhingga. So I'm waiting for my gaji and first thing I would do is to go to the saloon.
My pipi is getting worse day by day. Jerawat naik la. But actually most of them are not jerawat pun. Ada bintik2 yang menandakan my pores are clogged with the white bijiks. Bodoh punya hormon. Ye aku blame kau la hormon. Hormon yang bodoh. Pergi matiiii!!!
My money banyak gone with the wind because of my intolerable spenditure. So far I have no savings at all. Nada. I've been spending all my money without thinking of the long run needs. Vacation nanti I can only hope that I have enough money. Hehe. Kalau takde jugak, I'm thinking of lottery. Yeah.
I'm thinking of enrolling into a fitness centre. A big step there for a big change in life. My money will be gone pulak lagi kan. (a good lump sum of it). But it's all worth it. A fruitful sacrifice. hehe. Harap2 I will stick to it la.
I feel that my brother (yg serupa mcm bukan brother pun) telah mendera boboy. Because he's been taking boboy till late night and bring him back home very dirty. Kesian boboy. Bengong ko mamud. Aku sumpah kau kawin lambat!! Eh jangan2.. tarik balik.. menyusahkan aku plak ko tak kawin2 lagi nnt. Aku sumpah ko kawin cepat la!! Kasi duk jauh2 skit dari aku.
I made a test on my body mass weight. I found out my weight has gone up! Aku berat!!! And my body is equivelant to a body of a 35 years old lady. Kira my body aged 35 la. Ish mak tak sanggup! Harus la aku masuk gym secepat mungkin nok!!!!
And finally, I just want to annouce to the whole world. I hope the whole world is listening right now. I FREAKIN MISS MY FRIENDS YG MUK MUK TU!!!!!!!! I MISS THEM LOTS I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYING IN MY ROOM ALONE AND LONELY NI!!!! I I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS MUK MUK SEKALIAN!!!!
Sekarang aku nak nyanyi lagu Lady Gaga:
"Popopopokai face popopopokai face......mamamama.... (mintak duit skit mama)"

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ko tau tak muk cubaan hang utk buat lawak skang ni mmg bejaya.
tahniah. anda sudah maju ke depan.
aku pun rindu kauuu la choms!
Post a Comment