Saturday, February 13, 2010

Down the memory lane.

Currently I'm listening to Boyz II Men songs. The reason for this? Just to remind myself how I've missed my life with Emah, Alia and Afrah living very close with me back in UIA. Emah taught me to listen to these kind of songs and we would be singing along to it after she has played the songs for like a thousands of time in our room. Originally, I'm not really a fan of RnB songs but when you are forced to listen to the songs when they were played over and over again in your tiny dorm compartment by your good roomate (in this case, Emah), you can't help but to love the songs and in the end memorize them like they are at the tip of your tongue.


buahahaha..aku taktau nape aku nak letak sume pic emah yg plg buruk..hahahaha..
aku jahat!!!! tp siyes hang comel dlm nieh..siyes muk.. (muahahaha)

And out of all my friends, I find out that I can be really manja with Alia. Hehe. Even though she looks all serious and witty on the outside (I know she won't admit this) but she is all gooey and nice in the inside. She's the one in our group who loves to hug and gives lovely kisses (especially with emah). If we saw her from afar, she would automatically open her arms wide indicating that she wants to hug us. Who doesn't love that? Aku rindu head massage hang and your cat hand! (ala gaya tangan hang yg suke buat mcm kucing tu bila hang tgh sengih)

Pics alia sume comel je yg aku ada. Tak bole nak menjatuhkan die seperti aku buat kat emah.

I can say that most of my class in UIA (PJ+Gombak) for the whole 5 years and a half, I'm destined to have the same class with Afrah. We are destined to be together right af-af? So there's no doubt about how good friends we've become. Afrah has this tendencies to make good jokes without her ever knowing it. And emah would talk about it over and over again and all of us would have a good laugh every single time. I miss your silly tap dance Af-af!!

muahahaha. Typical UIA pic for Af-af. (n emah too). aku rindu makanan pedas tu!!

Alright now I want to cry. Cause remembering all this stuff makes me sad and mushy all over. Boohoo.


Love you all girls! I know you are thinking of me right this instance.

3 comments:

alia said...

geez ira, u just gave up my secret that i'm not afraid to hug and kiss people.

and WHAT THE F IS THAT PIC WITH THAT THINGA MATHING HAND??? I LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE???

ya aku pun rindu emah kalo aku dgq boyz II men pasai dia yg ajaq dgq lagu2 mcm tu.

geez. aku rindu nak sembang late night talk with afrah

and dok lepak dgn hang eventho hang suka hog the blanket and kick me when u were asleep.

Alice in Wonderland said...

out of all the things in the world to remember me by...u have to remember the tap dance...hahahahhaa

come on give me some credit...i knw i am a how some people might say it....xdak perasaan...hahahahaha but still there is some other things that must be memorable...or i am not that person wit lots of memories....hahahahaha

iwa xaqi said...

alia: that pic that hand is so cute k!!! it shows ur true colour.. (not pedo ok!!)

af-af: there's a lot of gud memories wit u laa.. just dun wan to give it away just yet.. for now i only want that tap dance je... hehehe...

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.