Throat hurts. Nose clogged. Head spinning. Body aching.
Yes that time has come again.
And the only thing I could ever want to do right now is to scream along with this soothing noise i'm listening to. (music laa). I bet it helps me recuperating rather than making me worse as what most people would wrongly predict.
But I can't scream really. My voice is not meant for screaming. Too bad though. Coz there's a lot of songs I knew I would love to scream to. *ade org panggil aku hati keranda.duh* And that would only make my tonsil becomes worse than ever. So no-no to screaming.
I don't know the reason why I'm sick actually. *I think I knew but I don't want to admit it*
There's just no concrete reason on why I should fall sick at this moment. The timing just isn't right.
Anyhoo, I got my MC today. And I have to pay RM70 for the meds. Okay that would be the last time I'll ever go that clinic (MediPesona). I could have simply pay less than RM50 in other clinics with better amount of meds given. But I was too sick to even bother to care. So I just paid and leave. But later on regret on it and thought that I could have bought a new pair of shoes with it.
Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. I want to get out and have some fun with Ical.
Note: Bedridden means terlantar atas katil sbb sakit.

No comments:
Post a Comment