I can't believe it!!! AKU JATUH BASIKAL!!!
I'm practically an adult and falling off from a bike in front of my 7 year old niece is not cool. What's even more pathethic is that my 7 year old niece tried to reassure me that falling off the bike is not that bad and it's nothing to be ashame of (the advice that I'm supposed to give to her). There goes my title as a cool aunty. Well forget about it. Not a big deal anyway. She'll forget all about it in the next few days.
Actually I can't forget about it yet. I realized that falling or tripping is actually really embarassing. I've been poised all my life that it's been a long time I ever fallen in front of a live audience before. Yes it's true. Dah lama aku tak jatuh weyh. I've been extra careful and the fact that I'm an already balanced girl really helps. Aku rasa "terjatuh" pada usia aku ni sangat memalukan. Haha. Takmau pikir dah. Memang memalukan.
Note: That would be the last time I ever ride another bike. Now I know the reason why I never like to ride a bike since a long long long long time ago.
Note note: Aku takde la setua yg kau sangka. :p

3 comments:
HAHAHA
kalo aku jadi niece hang aku akan gelak sampai berak.
kesian hang. jgn menipu la hang balance. slalu je lebam2.
hahaha ira jatuh basikal?
nk gelak guling2 la hehe..agreed with alia,klu nina jd ur niece,konfim gelak guling2..
malu weyh dh bsr pon jtuh basikal hehe,, (i cant stop laughing)
^_^
haha..jahat gile korg berdua ni..
ye la..gelak laa...
hahahaha..mmg kt pun masih tergelakkan diri sendiri ni..
Post a Comment