Sunday, December 13, 2009

214

See the number there? That is the number of this post. It might not be much to some but for me, it's an okay number. Well I don't really believe in numbers actually. It doesn't have any place in my book of meaningful things in life (Read: brain) coz I only look at the contents and the meaning behind everything. Probably that's the reason why I'm so bad in numbers. Honestly, if you talk about anything that has numbers in it, I would forget about it in an instance. It's the thoughts behind it that counts.

Well I'm not gonna talk about numbers actually. (I will not try to bore you to death that is). The reason I have the urge to write is because I have some thing to talk about. So here goes.

After a long time of being so scared of driving and staying away from driving, I managed to drive Alia to Jaya Jusco with my father's beat-up left-handed Mercedez. Geez!! It was an adrenaline rush plus peeing in the pants kinda experience. And and!!! Without any scratch!! (Well actually I did drive really close to a small tree while parking the huge car. Thankfully no scratch.). I might have some problem with parking I admit. But probably because the car is huge and it's left-handed, so I can't estimate the parking size. Well, I finally did it nevertheless. I overcome my fear.

Hopefully I would not dream any car wrecking experience tonight. It's been a long time since I ever dreamt one. It's not pleasent I tell you.

Note: Jaya Jusco AU2 is actually very close to my house. So no biggie. Jalan kaki pun boleh. Over la Ira with your overly un-adventurous experience.

No comments:

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.