I'm planning my weekend ahead with a simple goal: stay home you naughty you.
Last weekends were packed with lots of unnecessary outings and lepaking.
(Which really caused some damaged to my healthy spiritual being) (:p)
I think I need some time to unwind and be by myself and my family.
So I plan to stay at home all day long tomorrow and hopefully on Sunday as well lying lazily on my bed. Hehe. (gile pemalas) (takpe pemalas itu sgt healthy for my spiritual being)
Hopefully I can catch up with my long delayed book reading of John Grisham "The Associate".
(seriously long delayed. should be done in one week only which was two months ago.)
And owh yeah I have to do some spring cleaning with my room. (I know, Malaysia tadak Spring)
Only when my parents are home baru la nak rajin sikit. Rajin itu akan datang dengan sendirinya selepas dipaksa2 oleh makcik yg dikenali sebagai my-comel-picit2perut-mama.
So far that's the plan. Can't wait to start. I'll start by sleeping now and never wake up till late tomorrow.
Note: Reason: Faisal tak balik so I'm stuck alone. :(
Note note: Notice there's no mentioning of AAR in this planning? Yeah. Prolly because I ain't got no ticket n no one wants to go with me at the first place!!!!! (dah. stop hoping Ira)

4 comments:
suck to b us tak dpt tgk aar. and aku jua akan spend weekend aku spring cleaning my rum. my faja got me a new book shelf. finally! n aku akan lekat gmbq hugh dlm bilik. (awat ak bgtau kat ang smua ni?)
oh, bagusnya anak dara duduk rumah kemas kemas. bagus bagus. lebih baik dari lepaking. haha :P
alia: bgtau ja aku..sbb mungkin i will folo letak pic jonny/ryan kat bilik aku..hahaha..
qib:yep yep.. anak dara mmg harus duk umah..tak baik lepak2 nie..ish3.. sape la yg suke lepak nie..
ececeh. haha ;)
Post a Comment