Saturday, October 24, 2009

10 reasons why I don't want to let him go.

1. When I punch him on the arm, he won't punch back.

2. When my tudung is all messy, he still thinks I look nice.

3. When PMS attack, he tolerates my every whines.

4. When I'm on diet, he gave me his nasi goreng to share while I already have my maggi gorang.

5. When I'm feeling sad, he can detect instantly even through phone.

6. When I'm being difficult, he tries to understand and follow my needs.

7. When I'm tired, he would play with my hand so that I would fall fast asleep.

8. When I feel fat after that Double Cheeseburger+Coke+Large Fries, he would still say I look hot.

9. When I'm not happy and trouble roams my mind, he tries very hard to make me smile and laugh.

10. Most of all, I just love him dearly. Can't imagine life without him.

4 comments:

alia said...

nice to know u have someone

appreciate!

Zulaikha Zulkifli said...

aww.. that is one of the most sweeetest thing that i've ever heard.

iwa xaqi said...

aww..can't believe zu's reading my blog..
huhu..

alia, i'm beginning to appreciate everything in my life to the fullest..

Jem said...

maggi gorang satewww!!!

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.