Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tanx a million to the buncitest guy i ever love! <3

I had the bestest lunch ever today and I have my dear buncit to thank to.
He treated me to this Japanese Buffet Restaurant called Jogoya. It is at Starhill Gallery which is my first time ever going there considering that it is just next to Pavillion. And Owmigosh how I got brand-struck by all the designer brands they have in the mall. There's Lanvin, Audemare Piguet and other brands that I couldn't even pronounce. But at the top level, you'll find this Japanese restaurant serving all-you-can-eat buffet and it's 100% fine dining I tell you!! The pricing is quite exxie but with the food they're offering, it's all worth it.

There's not only Japanese food, there's also Korean, Chinese, Western and delicious dessert ever!
We ate a lot of sashimi (salmon/smoked salmon/ cuttle fish/ tuna/ abalone etc), sushi, oysters, tempura, hot pot, seafoods, lamb chop and theres others but we couldn't barely eat anymore. And the dessert!!! gosh don't let me start. There's a selection of delicious cakes and puddings and sweets that are truly 5 star. And they got ice cream which is Haagen Daz!! Warghh.. we were bloated coming out of the restaurant. And oh they have a chocolate fondue fountain!!!

I hope I can go there again but then, so exxie laa.. Anyone wants to belanja me somemore?

tempura sedap sangat!! udang dia manis~
oyster US n giant seafood thingy. i hv love n hate relationship with these two.
escargot/smoked salmon/tuna sashimi/cuttle fish/kimchee/giant sliced mushroom/n that seafood thingy
oyster in spicy sauce/ salmon sushi/unagi/sashimi3 sedaap!!
ini plate faisal. mmg I tak minat. dia tadak taste. (muahaha)
slurppp. macam tu cara makan dia. ingat white chick tak??
nie faisal gatal nak amik. aku jgak yg kene habiskan.
faisal mmg suruh aku gemuk. cane nak kurus?
dessert best gile! tiramisu n panna cotta.
Haagen Daz ice cream. dunno la ade rum ke tak. i just bedal. ehhe.
chocolate fondue with marshmellow. amik buah jugak.
muka kenyang n satisfied.
tanx ayg!! XOX

After the lunch we went straight to Central Hotel for ehem2. Hehe. No lah. We went there coz there's a meeting for Amnesty International Youth Network and I officially become a member after being persuaded by Davina (one of the Amnesty member) after months and months of persuasion.

Then we went to Central Market to witness the Art for Grab event happening there. I bought some stuff for myself (a little pampering to the soul). I also bought a couple of Amir Muhammad's DVD which I'm planning to watch whenever I have the time. I have become a fan of him since Mdm Sheena talked highly of him and introduced his ever so funny and witty work.

I end my great day with this blog and a packet of Oreo at bay.


Note: From now on I will try (TRY) to stop eating rice. I think I have an allergic reaction to rice. Coz it makes me fatter whenever I eat them.

8 comments:

alia said...

aku jeles

jeles

JELES HANG TAU DAK JELES CAUSE OF THE TEMPURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwa xaqi said...

i know ur weakest point is tempura so that's why lar i put the pic no 1 bebeh!!!!!

ema 7elwa said...

aaarrrrrh
geram
i wna go alone
mo mmg tak kan blh telan sume ni
cume aku je yg ada ability 2 do so
btw wuts da price eh???

iXa said...

After the lunch we went straight to Central Hotel for ehem2. Hehe.



- haha

iwa xaqi said...

dlm 78++ la muk..
nnt kt gi same la..takan la hang nk mkn sorg kut..

izah, it's a joke je la..
nuthing happened.. no sparks n all that..
hehehe...

.ema. said...

After the lunch we went straight to Central Hotel for ehem2. <- ayat ni plg hebat dr ira. hahaahah!

wahh gile sedappp! baiknya abang faisal blanje :P

Biskut Reput said...

sweeeet nye abang ecal.. jeles i..

iXa said...

i stopped eating rice for a month and half and end up suffering from a low blood pressure. now have gotta double up the amount to compensate what i've lost. sob3.

don't stop eating rice! 4 sudu sehari pun cukup. nyam3.

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.