Friday, August 21, 2009

Tomorrow is the day yo!!!

Okay as we all know, tomorrow is the first day of Ramadhan and it is time for us Muslims to start fasting and work that Ibadah yoo!!

I wish all of you Muslims friends out there "SELAMAT BERPUASA!"

So that's basically my intro, and the reason for the creation of this post is to announce the important and yet very intriguing on the coming of FAISAL'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes it is this 25th August 2009!

Know what it means? I'm sure you do. You guys have my permission if ever you want to telur/tepung/kunyit/asamjawa him. But please let me know k. (coz i want to join in)

And since I'm a working lady now, I can't seem to have the time/ idea/ thrill to host or invent any surprise party for him. Sorry ayg.

But I'll try my best to spend all my free time with him so that he will feel extra2 special for being the one and only cutey2 boyfie!!!! (please jgn muntah darah kat blog aku!)

This is an extra2 special birthday for him because my baby boy is turning 21!!! Oh how he grows right in front of my eyes. (Astaga aku macam mak org)

Hope he likes the shoes (coz I love it!) . Love You!!! Muaackkks!! XOX

2 comments:

alia said...

OMG FINALLY LEGAL BABY!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

alaaaaa aku nak join baling tepung tapi jauh.

suck to be me.

iwa xaqi said...

ala beb..dun be sad la..
dunno if ever will there be blg2 tepung pun..

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.