Monday, July 20, 2009

Recap of my week-end. (as if anyone would want to know)

Saturday-
Woke up kinda early (is 10am early?) with one mission in mind: CLEAN UR MESSY ROOM DEMMIT!
With that mission overpowering my head, I handle it with full determination.
My motto at that time: WON'T STOP TILL IT'S CLEAN!

When the time has come, Alia pun has come. (Tehee..)(Taiko from Kedah yo)
So that's the reason for the room cleaning shenanigans.

We watched the football match between Malaysia & MU on the tele and I might say that that's the first time I ever felt so thrilled watching a football match.
Might be because of the patriotic surge in me.
I was voting for Malaysia of course. Not that I'm gonna be a fan after this.
Just this particular match. End. (That's the end of my fascination that is.)

For dinner, we went to the ever so close Aeon JJ and we ate Noodle Station which is our first time ever. And the verdict is: NOT THAT BAD. TOUCHAY.
Balik jalan kaki maa.

Sunday-
Went out with Alia and emah to pavvy and since I had a little money to spend, we went shopping!!! muahahaha.. this is such a lame entry coz I'm writing this in my office while working in the break of dawn (which means very early in the morning. So no mood to write a very long post about my weekend but I could talk about how bored I am right now. Wanna hear? Hehe.. (aku sudah start merepek)

Till we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahckss!
xoxo
My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.