Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pagi hari di contact centre.

I'm starting to drink Nescafe addictively every morning (except for weekends).
Which is a bit alarming because I'm not used to drinking caffeine before this. It is alarming because in my mind Nescafe equals to not so good for your long term health but in reality Nescafe equals to OMG I'm so awake early in this freaking morning and I'm ready to work and be merry!! (which could be not so good for your long term health after all)

I cannot help but to think of Emah every time I look at my 3 in 1 Nescafe red sachet. Because back in the days (mcm lah lama sgt) she used to make Nescafe before going to class whenever there's a morning class. I would be smelling that ever-so-good aroma in our room (and also your breath). That would be enough for my caffeine fix and I would be drinking plain water. (for that awet muda i'm looking for).

Now that I'm starting to take up this habit, it actually helps me in doing my job better and livelier. It would be enough just to drink a cup of Nescafe as breakfast and a bottle of plain water at bay. Or if not, I would be eating Kuew Tiau Goreng with Telur Mata and Sambal which is a no-no for my diet. Just hope that this won't be a permanent addiction.

Okay so now that I'm done promoting good stuff about Nescafe, hopefully they will pay me good money for this. I will be waiting ya'll.

And oh. I reek Nescafe!! baahhhh~~~~~

6 comments:

iyan said...

neskepi melancarkan kerja2 pelaburan di pagi hari...
hehehe

iwa xaqi said...

skang nie tak lut dah..
milo baru ade "kick"..

ema 7elwa said...

diz is quite shockin..
hurmmmmm nw u got ma smell dah hehehe
miss our uni dayz la
serious
aku sanggup gi claz quoyum ari2 dari bekerja separuh nyawa

iwa xaqi said...

yeah i got ur smell..
shocking kan?

kt pun sanggup je gi kelas quayum forever n ever..
(i secretly like his way of teaching)

Alice in Wonderland said...

hahahaha ak pun skrg minum nescafe pagi2...hehehe
tp kalo rasa ngantuk sgt minum nescafe o tp kalo rasa x ngantuk sgt minum nescafe biasa...hehehehe

pagi2 minum air panas cz tmpt ak ni sejuk mcm nk beku je...hehehhee

xxx

iwa xaqi said...

afrahhh!!!! is that u???
nice name..hehehe..
i know terus that's u..
kat tmpat kt pun sejuk gile!!
i will url u!!!

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.