Since my paycheck ain't coming in anytime soon, I ain't got nowhere to go but stay at home this freakishly beautiful weekend.
Which by the way, allows me to have the opportunity to watch my boyfie in the telly!!!
YEAYNESS!!
I'm so proud of him. I actually held my breath when he talks. Afraid that he might be talking gibberish or stammerish sorta.
But thank goodness he didn't. Still, it's only a minute of fame though. He was explaining about films. It went like a bullet train. Woosh. And then he's gone.
I was excitedly thrilled to watch him that I forgot to record it with my phone. Deym.
Hopefully they'll be posting them on the internet so that I can show you guys my boyfie's one minute fame. Heeee.

4 comments:
ala ala aku tegelak tau tngok ical..
glamour dah laki hang
did u saw me? i didnt get the chance to watch it. dang!
emah: tp die glamour sekejap je la..
aku tgk pun tergelak gak..
ema: nampak ema gak! ramai2 ade pegang lomocam sendiri n last skali ramai2 jerit "lomokids rox di remaja!!!"
hehe...jeles kt takde kat situ..
ko dah glam dah mok takyah nak masuk tv dah.
Post a Comment