Right now I felt like I have a big responsibility being the one who has to take care of the house. I woke up early this morn just so that I could water my mother's precious plants. (or if not my mom will nag me in my dreams). Then I went straight to the kitchen to wash all those mess my brother made last night. Wash them scrub and clean *sparkle*. (mamud cooked for his friend and it seems like a nuclear bomb just exploded). Right after that, hang all the washed clothes to dry. (now I really appreciate the sunny weather a lot). Then it's time for me to relax, watch TV while folding yesterday's dry clean clothes. Ahh.. the life of a good housewife. (WTF?)
I have yet to master the art of cooking. It's not like I don't know how to cook. I just hate it. It's fussy and messy. I rather bake. I think mamud took all my interest in cooking. Coz he likes to cook a lot but always leave an explosive mess behind. His cooking is quite good though. But still, I hate it when he cooks. Coz I have to clean up for him.
P/s: My parents in Terengganu for a week. that explains all those big responsibilities fall upon me.
P/ss: when i said WTF, I don't actually said the F word. Coz it's so not me. I just said "wut da eff". it's more cuter that way. FYI. TTYL!!!

15 comments:
best nyer ur life...
me likeeeeeeeeeee la
emah!!! can't u sense a hint of sarcasm in all my posts???
do u think i like it this way??
ha?? living like a jobless housewife makcik???
(aku emo sbb ko beli kasut baru)
ala beli kasut tak bermakne aku dah dpt keje..
masih jobless..rase irritating setiap mase..
budak gemuk yg tidak bekerje...
eeeeuuuuuwww nak muntah je ari2
rase sedeyh sangat
ko bertuah ira
tak bertuah pun..pada dasar je nampak mcm tu.. dlm hati sgt unlucky..
i have the same feeling too..
budak gemuk yg takde keje..
*muntah*
omg if u guys wont stop whining then i might not want to stop studying after all.
OMG..i wish i can trade places with u..how i love student life..
*sigh*
seriously... is it THAT bad?
i wna b a STUDENT
benci hidup sekarang
seriously..it's THAT!!! bad...
nak jadi student balik...
with Dr. Nora as my lecturer only..
ahaa having dr nora as my lect wont be so bad. cos ya'll know she loves me. really badly. hahahah.
ishh..u so teacher pet u...
try making sheena likes u la..
heheheehe...
tu sume latihan before kawen la ira.. bagus2.. tp siyesly..even aku ade bibik.. aku pon kene buat keje2 tu.. pelik tp benar
ptt la.. parents x de kt umah.. partyyyy!!! huhuhuhu
meena: latihan utk kawin? i wish..
hehe..kawin lama lagi la..i'm a fast learner..so bole slow down lagi..
nuruz: saya budak baik..tak main party2 nie..hehehehe..
i found u!!! hehehe
Post a Comment