Yet when I saw you from afar, I felt like I knew every single thing about you.
And when you look my way, I knew our love story has just begun.
Yes this is my secret love affair with you.
This love I felt is so real and pure that I just knew you felt the same way too.
Don't deny this love we built. It is there to stay.
I don't mind you don't know me at all.
Just stay exist in my heart and I'll stay true to our love.
I just cannot resist;When you walk past me your presence is ever- so- comforting.
When you smile that silly smile of yours you knew it takes my breath away.
Your hand. Owh your hand. Your hand when it touches that books I felt like you grasp my hand holding it tight without ever wanting to let go.
Yes I cherish every inch of you.
I am intrigued by your every persona.
I am fascinated by your every move.
Oh stop all this nonsense and dance with me already.
I am a complete stranger to you as you are to me so there we share a common ground.
Why not just skip the introduction and love me already.
And we could at least save the heartbreak for another time.

10 comments:
ira.
this.
this.
this.
this.
this.
is beautiful.
u make me want to believe in love once again. i practically love these lines -
"Why not just skip the introduction and love me already.
And we could at least save the heartbreak for another time."
perfect.
awat hang tak tido lg??
hehe...terase mcm nak berkarya plak mlm2 nie...
this poem(or whatver) is for girls yg ade secret crush..
i knew u feel the same thing..
i cant sleep
omg
ira
i can totally relate to it.
and i love it. seriously i do.
and kita promote poem ni kat blog kita ok! bcos i totally totally love it!
huhu..ok2..tankshh..
eh tak yah arr nak tulis kat innocent
aku tau kau rindu daeng kan? kan?
or this is 4 aloy??
or maybe me hehehehehehe
ishh emah nie...
this is the art of literature..
u dun have to be so bold about it..
kt sekadar menulis..takde kene mengene dgn yg hidup atau yg mati..
ade fahheeemmm..?
trus ak rs ni adala utk aloy. juga daeng. thanks emah. hahahah.
seriously aloy does not cross my mind at all while i wrote this..
seriously.
so its for daeng? :D
daeng geli la wooooooo!!!!
kt tulis nie just for the sake of literature...
tak perlu wujud pun org tuuu...
Post a Comment