Friday, April 17, 2009

My baby is crying and it's killing me. Make it stop!

I never thought that i would be feeling sad at the thought of having only one day left living in UIA.
I try not to think much of it.
In fact I should be happy.
Hey. No more student life. No more assignments. No more shits.
What more can you ask for?
There's no need to be sad.
Because I know I will be seeing my friends in the future anyway.
So why feeling so sad you-silly-old-heartless-you.
Hey wait. which part in the future are you going to see your friends?
Think Ira. Think.
(Life will always goes on. Remember that Ira)

Deep deep down in my heart, I realized that all of us will move on.
Walk forward right? No more turning back?
The future is waiting in front. Better catch fast.
There's no use living in the past my dear.
Memories won't make you the person you wanted to be.
(This part here, breaks me down.)

My life in UIA is a fun roller coaster ride and I like it.
It makes me want to ride it over and over again.
Thanks to the girls riding it with me.
It makes the ride fun and thrilling even more.
Yes. The girls.
They know who they are.
I for once would like to keep them close to my pocket.
And bring them everywhere I want it to be.
Because I need them for the comfort I felt this past few years.
Without them, it is like sitting on a bed of needles.
Shifting my ass all the time trying to find that comfort again.

Thinking of the girls makes me sad.
I don't care much of UIA.
I care much of the girls.
They stuck to me like Medusa's snakes.
I have regard them as my sisters.
Sisters I never had.
Sisters I've longed for.
Sisters I've loved.

Sisters I would never have again.
And why is it my perfect sisters are taken away from me?

(This realization struck me right in my head.)
This is unfair!
Where can I get other sisters as good as these?
Can they understand me?
Can they listen to my every whine and excuse?
Can they accept me as I am?
Can they cope with my attitude?
Can they make me laugh?
Can they sing with me?
Can they make me be me and be comfortable with it?

And most of all,
can they be as good as my girls?
Why can't I just keep them with me?
Do I have to move on?
Do I have to walk forward?
I don't want to.

I will always live in the memories we had.
Because I like it that way.
Since I no longer have anyone close to talk to.
Why not, right? You-silly-old-crybaby-you.
Hope they won't forget me.
Because I won't forget them.
Hope they will forgive me.
Because I will forgive them.

Hope they will love me.
Because I will love them.
Forever and ever.

Thanks for being my friend guys!!!







p/s: This is the hardest entry I've done so far. Emotionally hurt and tortured.

8 comments:

alia said...

yet u r not the one who cried in public like urs truly.

alia said...

and hang sorg lagi yg suka buat aku teriak dgn entry emotional.
:(

mok. kita suka kacau awak kan bcos ur the only one yg suka layan kerenah aku.
for that i thank u bcos i think awak byk sbr dgn kita.

and in all the madness that i've been thru in life you three stuck with me and you came back for me when i drifted away.

*sedih la mengong type komen ni*

next sem i swear it's going to be the hardest semester ever bcos i'll be all by myself. but i'm learning.

but it doesn't make me any less sad. take care mok. m gonna miss u and emah and afra soo much.

:(

iXa said...

sedihnya ira dah takde kat uia pasni.

ema 7elwa said...

hmmm im gonna mish u so much..
dah takde lagi gemuks aku uwaaaaaa
nanti takleh nak share stories every sunday..
yela kite kan suke nk update ape yg kite buat weekend ;(
serious its hard 4 me..

i luv my G.G

iwa xaqi said...

alia: layan kerenah awk pun sbb terpaksa...hehehe...
well, dun worry lah..
emah gonna kidnap u in uia n bring u to zouk (naik bas)..
nnt jumpe la dlm tu..
i'll be waiting on the dancefloor k...

izzah: umah kt kan dekat je..
nnt ade pape jumpe kat kedai goreng pisang je..hehehe...

emah: yup takleh dah dgr update story awk every sunday dah..
tapi blog kan ade..
update la blog k..
tak pun curik tepon mo call la kite..

alia said...

eeee. tepaksa?? hahahah. jujur. baguSSS
eh mok. ko igt emah nak bwk ko pegi zouk ke? sumpah dia bwk ko pegi zouk so dat ko bleh keje cleaner je kat sana. ce tanya emah.

ema 7elwa said...

i belive u gyz mmg nak sngat zuoking..

ok i promish nanti kite go all together (gurls nyte)..we'll have fun our way ok

kita dance aong kite jela..then dh penat blk sentul tido..

p.s: this will only happen if aku berjaya mendapatkan sebijik WHITE VIVA ;)

ema 7elwa said...

*among

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.