Bf emah ordered 50 cupcakes.
And remember I have to bake 500 cupcakes for a wedding?
I promised the pictures so here they are.





Cincai je. Sebab malas.
.....................................................................................................................................
For this time being, I'm preparing myself for finals which is due next week.
Thank God all of my assignments/presentations/term paper are done with!
No more worries, just focus yourself for the finals.
Owh yeah and the graduation party. =p
I promised the pictures so here they are.
Cincai je. Sebab malas.
.....................................................................................................................................
For this time being, I'm preparing myself for finals which is due next week.
Thank God all of my assignments/presentations/term paper are done with!
No more worries, just focus yourself for the finals.
Owh yeah and the graduation party. =p

6 comments:
speaking of cupcakes rivalry huh. hahaha. hey order kek dari i utk party u guys okay!
uuhhhhh. cupcakesssssssssssss. man gonna miss that cupcakes once u graduate. but hah! ur not getting rid of me dat easy. m still gonna bug u. pegi rumah kat sentul and setiawangsa. hehehe.
izzah: hehe..kt tak buat real business cam izzah pun... u're an expert in cakes...hehe..nak try order cake oreo ar.. just for me..mesti sedap!!!
alia: yeah u won't get rid of me too.. still fwens la till forever!!!!!!
ira. lawa gila semua cupcakes. jadi lapar je tgk. nak cupcakes gk! april ni. *cough cough* :P
ema: april nie? semestinya.....
hehehe...kt tggu je yeh..
kene celebrate besar- besaran nie..
seddap nyo!!!
nak recipe icing pls!!! pls! haha
Post a Comment