okay. The title has no any significant relevance to my post at all.
These past few weeks, while I was baking in the kitchen or walking to class or sitting in the HS cafe or staring at Emah, my mind kept wondering what should I do after I'm done with my degree. There have been always these two options to decide on and my decision keeps bouncing from one option to the other. I can't make up my mind.
My first option would be to further (double further) my studies. I'm thinking of taking Master's degree on Mass Communication. Should I? I've been wanting to be involved in publishing or broadcasting. Something to do with writing that is. (Whatever it is I don't want to take journalism because I've been there and I know now that I don't have the GUTS to be a journalist). I just felt like I needed to gain more knowledge before I step into the working field. So that I'll be ready. My parents encourage me to further my studies and even I want to. They wanted me to further abroad. (away from my heart).
My second option would be to work. Which is the most dreadful thing for me to ever do. I could never see myself working at all. Working is like the first step to the world of adulthood. Do you think I'm ready for that? I don't even think I'm ready for that. ( talk about low self esteem~ouch) But lots of people say that you have to work first to gain experience then you can further your studies. By doing that, you'll get better job afterward. My friends are going to work after graduating and I'm thrilled to work with them if we got the same post. (if we got lucky la~). It would be fun. I'm just afraid that after you started working, there'll be no time for furthering any studies.
So there's a lot of things to consider between these two options. There's the good and the bad. If I have to decide by following my heart, then I would have to sacrifice some important stuff (or person) in my life. I don't want that.
I do like this one idea though. My dad says this. "susah sangat kau duduk rumah baking je la.."
Haha. I would like that. Allowance tetap masuk kan bah?

6 comments:
i would further my study first. that's what my abah said i should do. and honestly, i don't really like it bcos i was not planning to be a lecturer after i graduate. but then, one cannot be too choosy nowadays.
i'm thinking of doing some part time job during the short semester. at the same time, i'll apply to all the universities that offer master in english literature.
u do what u think will benefit u. like tj said yesterday kan. jgn ikut interest ja. must think for the future also.
and if i did settle in NYC, u can come anytime and open a bakery here.
dont go~
think before you go!
:P
I want to be Clint Eastwood! ahaha
hurmm...it's all up to you, I'll pray the best for my frens! yeah!
alia: tapi kalo tak ikut interest nnt kt takut i'm gonna be bored the rest of my life doing the same ol thing.. i'll figure it out eventually..dun worry..hehe..
Faisal: must go~ but bring you along in my pocket.. bole?
sokat: tanx sokat! ko mmg baik hati.. kalo ko dah femes esok jgn lupe kitorg..hehe..
go further your studies. kalau da start kerja, ull be too devoted in getting your own money that u'll soon forget about doing your masters. apply your masters, and in the same time get a part time job. lagi secure.
or even better, try finding a job that can sponsor your masters studies. that is waaayy COOL-er.
whatever you do, do NOT stop baking. me oredi addicted to your biscuits!! hhahahahaaha
how about having your own business venture? *wink*
that would be noiceeee... especially it comes to the day where money works for you. $_$
Post a Comment