Thursday, January 29, 2009

Certified First Aid-er.

After learning heimlich Maneuver last semester,

This semester I've got to learn how to do CPR!

I'm actually good in doing this stuff. (If I say so myself).

hns..hns..

7 comments:

alia said...

kontrol idung skit.

Alice in Wonderland said...

amboi angkat bakul sendiri!!!!
i knw u love to do cpr n of course u good at it...

ingat 5 initial blows tu, then 30 compression with 2 blows...

i knw u like to pump it,
pump it, pump it, pump it ira!!!!
sem ni leh la dpt A+++++++ lagi

alia said...

pump it pump it. mcm lucah gile. hahahaha

iwa xaqi said...

weh weh weh ape nie lucah2 nie?

pump dada la alia..utk resuscitate unconcsious victim..

hehe..

harap2 dapat la A++++ tu Afrah oi..

iwa xaqi said...

waaaaa!

.ema. said...

kalau kite nk awk cpr kite suke2,leh ke? WAHHAAHHAHAHA ok pump dada pon sounds pervy :P

iwa xaqi said...

sorry ema..kt buat cpr kat boys jer..
kakakakaka...harap2 faisal tak bace..

My photo
ordinary. nothing extraordinary. just a little bitchy at heart. but will never admit it. i'm pretty nice n nerdy. u nice to me. i nice to u. it's that simple.